Come join us and start the year in Tudor fashion. This year Caerthe's premiere event will highlight the court of Henry VIII, but you will be able to come and enjoy all the aspects of Caerthe's 12th Night that you have come to love over the years, including merchants, friends, entertainment and the usual feast.
There will be period games for young and old, as well as a Tudor Garb competition for those who wish to participate.
Traditional games from the era will be set up to partake of, while the children entertain us with a joust or two. There are also activities planned for the younger children as well.
This is a DRY SITE.
Schedule is subject to change at Their Excellencies' and Their Majesties' discretion.
10:00 am - Opening Court
11:00 am - Children's Heraldic Decoration for Joust
3:00 pm - Tudor Fashion Show and Contest Judging
7:00 pm - Feast
Court will be before feast, but will be at Their Majesties' and Their Excellencies' discretion as to when it will start. Circles will be scheduled at Their Majesties' discretion.
- ACCEPS Pre-Registration (closes 12/15/12)
- Adult: $12
- Children (6-14): $6
- Children (5 & under): Free
- Feast: $12 (limit 100)
- Family Cap: $45
- At the Event (post-ACCEPS)
- Adult: $15
- Children (6-14): $9
- Children (5 & under): Free
- Feast: $15 (if available)
- Family Cap: $45
- Non-Member Surcharge
We understand that some would like to preregister, but are unable to use ACCEPS, so if you are able to send your preregistration prior to December 10th to the Gate Steward, she will be happy to accept your payment. Please try to use ACCEPS if all possible, so as not to add confusion.
Make checks payable to SCA-Caerthe and send them to the following address, and who you are paying for.
- Michele Tillotson
- 2100 W. 100th Ave Lot 467
- Thornton, CO 80260
This year's feast is being coordinated by Lady Morgan Cheyney. Please contact her with any allergy concerns.
- Manchet Bread
- Herbed and Plain Butter
- Selection of Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Choice of Guinness Beef Stew or Vegetable Pottage
- Saffron Chicken
- Ryse of Flessh (rice cooked in almond milk)
- Perry of Pesoun (peas and onions)
- Apple Glazed Pork Medallions
- Cheesy Smashed Turnips
- Tarts of Pear, Cherry, Apple, or Pecan
- Strawberries in Snow
<>This year the Merchant Coordinator is requesting that all merchants acknowledge the terms stated below. You can do this a couple of ways:
- Scan a copy of this notice with your signature at the bottom saying you understand and have read the terms
- Print out and sign a copy of the email/notice and send it to atten: Lady Katrein Adler, c/o Debbie Strauser, 991 S. Ironton, Aurora, CO 80012, or
- If you are local (Denver Metro Area) you can find Lord Rian at Populace and normally at Monday night Archery Practice.
This is just an acknowledgement and should in no way be construed as a contract to merchant between any parties.
12th Night 2013 Merchant Terms
- Must sign up by December 1st
- All merchants are required to pay the normal site fee
- You will received three tables free of Charge but the 4th table is $5.00
- Due to space limitations there is a maximum of 4 tables allowed per merchant. There are no exception. If you have many items for sale we ask that you limit your wares to fit onto the available table space.
- Per the Event Steward’s: ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL will be sold, given, or allowed on site. If Alcohol is found either in or around your booth or on your person, you will be asked to leave the premises and you will forfeit all site/feast/table fees that were paid. If you are asked to leave and you disagree (i.e.. “I don’t have any alcohol…”) you may, if you wish, appeal to the Event Stewards who have the final say on this issue.
- Per our contract with Adam’s County - If you sell any food or drinks you must obtain a special Vendors License. It is your responsibility to contact Adam’s County Fairgrounds to find out how to go about getting this special license. You must be able to produce this license upon request by the Event Stewards, Merchant Coordinator, or Adams County personnel. This is ONLY REQUIRED FOR FOOD AND DRINK VENDORS. If you choose to try to sell these items without the appropriate license, we will have to ask you to cease operations without any refund of table fees. If you continue to sell after being asked the first time – you will be required to leave the premises and will forfeit any site/table/feast fees paid. As in all things, if you disagree with the Merchant Coordinator on this you may appeal the decision to the Event Stewards who have final say on this issue.
- It is up to you to set up your booth. The Event Stewards and Merchant Coordinator and her staff will help as time and ability allow however it is your responsibility to set up and tear down/clean up your space.
- Determination of who gets to merchant will be based on first come first served and space needed. If there is more than one merchant selling similar items, the first one will be given the space and then AFTER December 1st others will be given consideration (we don’t want 12 merchants selling trim and not have the opportunity for a leather vendor to sell because of space)
- AT THIS TIME: There is a limit of 15 merchants, however this may be increased as available space is determined.
Autocrats: Lord Rian Mac an Gobhann (720-394-7043) and THL Celestina Santi (720-219-6289)
Feast Coordinator: Lady Morgan Cheyney (303-667-7898)
Gate Coordinator: THL Yukihana (303-464-0289)
Merchant Coordinator: Lady Katrein Adler (303-902-1165)
From the North
- Make your way to I-25 and 104th Ave. in Thornton/Northglenn CO.
- Go East on 104th Ave to Riverdale Rd. (abt. 3.2 miles)
- Turn left on Riverdale Rd. Drive 3.8 miles
- Turn right on Henderson Rd, and go 1/2 mile to the Adams County Regional Park.
From the South
- Head North on I-76 to US-85.
- Take US 85 North to 124th Ave.
- Go about 1 mile West on 124th Ave to the Adams County Regional Park.